If you recently shifted to rent flats in Faridabad, you will have ample of things to arrange. It is a complex task, and you might be tempted to stuff it all to make it stress-free for you.
We understand that you do not want to use all day managing your house. In such a case, it is important for you to spare some time out to reduce everyday hassles. Below are some of the clever storage ideas to organize your entire rental flat in Ghaziabad:
How to Arrange your Kitchen?
Grains, spices, condiments, jars, utensils, and you have so many things in your kitchen. In such a case, if you take some of the measures, you can have it all under your control.
- You do not want to visit all your drawers to find plastic bags. You can take the tissue paper box and plastic bag box on the door of your kitchen. If you have an open kitchen, you can take it on the wall near the microwave.
- Use the magazine holder to place the chopping boards.
- Turn your vegetable box into a divider. Here you can separate out all the vegetables.
- If you have many germicides and pesticides in sprays bottles, use tension rods to hang them in a cabinet in the kitchen.
- Leverage a pegboard to organize the dishes and utensils.
How to Arrange your Bedroom?
You do not want your bedroom to look like a shopping centre. It is, therefore, crucial for you to install shelves and have foldable closets.
- Use your roof for storing the items that you use occasionally. It can include your books, video games, bags, etc.
- This is the space where you have multiple gadgets. Smartphones, tablets, laptops, smartwatches, speakers, etc. In such a case you can use the clip binders onto the desks near the switchboard to make charging easy for you.
- If you do not have a dedicated closet, you can use foldable shelves. Put it in a corner and arrange your clothes using hangers.
- When you are a shoe lover and have many pairs of them, you can use a crown moulding pattern to arrange all your shoes.
- Do not keep the laundry bag on the floor. You can attach hooks on the back of your bedroom door.
- Have multiple hooks on the wall to keep your gym and yoga gears.
- Rent a bed with drawers in it. You can use this space to store your extra clothes, pillows, winter and monsoon wear, toys, dining set, crockery, etc.
Having a clutter-free home is a dream to many. You can simply use the aforementioned tips to organize your home and yet have plenty of space. However, it is equally important for you to get rid of the clothes and household items that you do not need. These items do nothing but hold a lot of space.